Saturday 21 January 2017

Kim Zolciak on daughter Brielle's lip fillers: 'Why not?'

NEW YORK, Sept. 15 (UPI) - Kim Zolciak doesn't see anything amiss with little girl Brielle Biermann having lip fillers.

The 38-year-old TV character uncovered on Wednesday's scene of Watch What Happens Live that she completely bolsters the 19-year-old getting lip infusions.

"As a matter of first importance, Brielle's a grown-up. She's right around 20, so converse with her. And after that, why not? Shoot it up!" Zolciak said because of fan request. "You're never done [getting them] - it crumbles."

"I've heard her whine about her lips since she left the womb, sincerely," she included. "She stated, 'I'm doing it.' And I resembled, 'Alright, well, will take you to the best.'"

Zolciak had tended to plastic surgery bits of gossip in a meeting with Brielle for TMZ in July. The truth star confessed to having Botox and lip fillers, yet denied having more obtrusive methods.

"I haven't done plastic surgery. I got fillers in my lips and Botox," she uncovered. "I wouldn't fret discussing it. I fly [to Los Angeles] only for that occasionally, [to see] Dr. Kassabian."

Zolciak is known for featuring on Seasons 1 through 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, however as of late denied she will return for Season 9. Previous co-star NeNe Leakes had said a week ago that the mother of-six would be back.

"When you get notification from my mouth and I let you know "No," the answer's no," Zolciak told E! News on Monday. "I've not been made a request to be on this season, so I don't have the foggiest idea. It's peculiar."

Zolciak and her family rather star on the Bravo arrangement Don't Be Tardy. The TV character is likewise mother to 14-year-old little girl Ariana and shares two children and two little girls with spouse Kroy Biermann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.