Wednesday 30 November 2016

'PROOF I'VE NOT HAD TUMMY TUCK!' Towie’s Frankie Essex posts revealing video of stomach after losing two stone and being accused of having secret weight loss surgery

Frankie hit back at haters who blamed her for having a tummy tuck

BY ELAINE MCCAHILL eighteenth November 2016, 1:01 pm

Snap to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)

1

Remarks

FRANKIE Essex has hit back at mean trolls who blamed her for experiencing surgery to get in shape.

The Only Way Is Essex star has lost a mind boggling three Stone in seven months and flaunted her gut in another video to demonstrate she hasn't had a tummy tuck.

Frankie Essex FAME FLYNET

7

Frankie has hit back at pundits who blamed her for having a tummy tuck

In the video, Frankie remains before her room reflect and pulls up her jumper to demonstrate she hasn't had any surgery.

Addressing the camera while touching her tummy, she said: "See, no photoshopping, ordinary stomach.

"No scars, no tummy tucks."

She subtitled the clasp: "Just to demonstrate a point. I've been preparing for as long as 7 months despite everything I am this is confirmation that I have had no surgery! Also, my DVD works!"

Frankie Essex INSTAGRAM

7

Frankie flaunted her tummy in an Instagram video to demonstrate she hasn't had a tummy tuck

Frankie Essex INSTAGRAM

7

Frankie pulled down her pj bottoms to show she doesn't have any surgery scars

Addressing The Sun Online, Frankie hit back at the haters who blamed her for going under the blade.

She said: "I just went to the rec center and ate soundly. No I didn't have any surgery, you couldn't have an operation and go to the rec center.

"You need to hold up ages, it's truly perilous to do things like that. No chance did I do that."

Frankie Essex INSTAGRAM

7

Frankie flaunted her conditioned swimming outfit body in a white swimsuit

She as of late conceded she's STILL not content with her body in spite of disposing of her "droopy paunch".

Her wellness DVD, called Frankie Essex Weight Loss Workouts hits the racks today yet Frankie, 28, says some of her commentators think she'll return the weight on.

She said: "I think individuals need that to be happen for reasons unknown."

Frankie Essex

7

Frankie has transformer her figure through eating regimen and work out

"They're simply terrible saying things like: 'gracious she'll return everything on' or saying I just put the weight on for the DVD and I'm much the same as, 'would you say you are frantic?'

"To state that is somewhat underhanded on the grounds that I was discouraged and in a truly awful place.

"You don't simply put on weight, as Renee Zellweger got paid to put on weight and be Bridget Jones yet I unquestionably didn't do that.

"I think individuals need that to be happen for reasons unknown. "They're simply awful saying 'goodness she'll return everything on' or saying I just put the weight on for the DVD and I'm much the same as, 'are you frantic?' "To state that is somewhat shrewd on the grounds that I was discouraged and in a truly terrible place. "You don't simply put on weight, as Renee Zellweger got paid to put on weight and be Bridget Jones yet I certainly didn't do that. "At that size, I wasn't upbeat. Also, thinking back, I didn't understand then how huge I was and how extraordinary I looked. "Indeed, even in my face, I look pitiful. It wasn't just about the weight, I was truly dismal. I was truly down, I was slightly lost and that is the reason I'm just so thankful for putting stock in me and knowing I can do this.

7

Frankie says mean trolls think she basically put on weight for the DVD

She proceeded: "At that size, I wasn't cheerful. What's more, thinking back, I didn't understand then how huge I was and how unique I looked.

"Indeed, even in my face, I look dismal. It wasn't just about the weight, I was truly pitiful. I was truly down, I was slightly lost and that is the reason I'm just so appreciative for having confidence in me and knowing I can do this."

RELATED STORIES

IT'S FRANKIE DE-SHOREY Frankie Essex flaunts consequences of emotional weight reduction in pink swimming outfit as she appreciates shoreline occasion

Swimsuit BEAUTY Frankie Essex flaunts stunning weight reduction in meager blue swimming outfit amid sun-doused break

WHERE'S PRINCE CHARMING? TOWIE's Megan McKenna changes into a "Princess" as she joins Pete at finale ball

FRANKIE'S BACK IN TOWN! Frankie Essex comes back to Towie following two year break for cousin Chloe Sims birthday

THAT'S WHAT FAMILY'S FOR! Frankie Essex obtains cousin Chloe Sims' diving dress as she keeps on flaunting weight reduction

HERE COME THE GIRLS Chloe Sims puts on curvy show... as cousin Frankie Essex flaunts her new slimline figure

'I'VE GOT BODY DYSMORPHIA' Frankie Essex uncovers she's STILL not content with her body regardless of disposing of droopy tummy

'I DIDN'T WANT TO WAKE UP' Frankie Essex uncovers work out 'spared her from suicide' taking after fight with sadness

'I FEEL SEXY AGAIN' Frankie Essex uncovers she's 'back to her best' in the wake of contracting to a size 8 and losing 3 stone

Frankie already addressed us about how work out "spared her from suicide" taking after her fight with sadness.

The previous Towie star likewise said she feels hot and sure again in the wake of swapping boozy evenings out for extended periods in the exercise center.

h

Frankie Essex celebrates at the dispatch of her wellness DVD

She said: "The rec center just makes me feel so upbeat and it's superior to going clubbing and getting tipsy and feeling tragic.

"I do at present have a couple drinks yet I'm in a superior place so I don't suffocate my distresses.

Frankie Essex FAME FLYNET

7

Frankie says she adores a night out yet doesn't 'suffocate her distresses' any more

She proceeded with: "I adore going out and having a move and having a ball.

"I realize that will wake up and be okay tomorrow however before I used to be unnerved I'd wake up feeling dismal and all alone.

"I'm okay being all alone now and I do have my tragic days yet when I do I simply go to the rec center."

Frankie Essex Weight Loss Workouts is out at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.