Friday 18 November 2016

'I'm sick and tired of being compared to her': Woman who spent £18,000 trying to look like Kim Kardashian says the resemblance has RUINED her life

A lady says that her likeness to reality star Kim Kardashian has destroyed her life.

Claire Leeson, from Waltham Abbey, Essex, laments constantly attempting to resemble the celeb - saying it's 'not justified, despite any potential benefits'.

The 27-year-old is currently 'debilitated and tired' of being contrasted with Kim after beforehand showing up on TV asserting to have forked out £18,000 to resemble the truth star.

Claire Leeson (envisioned) claims that her likeness to reality star Kim Kardashian is demolishing her life

+13

Claire Leeson (envisioned) claims that her similarity to reality star Kim Kardashian is demolishing her life

Claire is currently edgy to split far from the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star as she is nourished up of being criticized via web-based networking media.

RELATED ARTICLES

Past

1

2

Next

Lady who has burned through £14,000 to get a 'flawless body like...

Perfect planning! Sovereign Harry's new sweetheart Meghan...

What your little dears truly think: From statements of...

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

Share

Claire began doing her hair and make-up like the star after companions called attention to the likeness when the hit indicate initially circulated in 2007.

Claire, who had bosom growth in 2007 matured 18, later functioned as a look-a-like and wore butt cushions in shoots.

Claire is presently frantic to split far from the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star as she is sustained up of being disparaged via web-based networking media

+13

Claire is presently frantic to split far from the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star as she is sustained up of being disparaged via web-based networking media

+13

Claire is presently frantic to split far from the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star as she is sustained up of being disparaged via web-based networking media

Claire has forked out £18,000 to resemble the truth star (envisioned) yet now says she is tired and tired of the examinations

+13

Claire has forked out £18,000 to resemble the truth star (envisioned) yet now says she is tired and tired of the examinations

Claire said: 'I'm tired and tired of being contrasted with Kim Kardashian, I am my own particular individual.

'I generally had a likeness to Kim and I thought I could benefit from that by duplicating her look, yet it's exploded backward and now I despise resembling her.

'It's destroying my life, I'm simply being mocked.

Claire began to dress and do her make up like the Kardashian in 2007 when her companions started bringing up the similarity

+13

Claire began to dress and do her make up like the Kardashian in 2007 when her companions started bringing up the similarity

Claire (envisioned before she began dressing like the star) had bosom embeds with a specific end goal to impersonate the stars body

+13

Claire (envisioned before she began dressing like the star) had bosom embeds keeping in mind the end goal to copy the stars constitution

'Individuals don't comprehend that it's not a compliment for me to be contrasted with Kim, it truly disturbs me.

'I feel like a touch of a bonehead and I lament saying I needed to resemble her.

'I am my own individual and I wish I hadn't have obliged it at the time.'

Claire points the finger at her own frailty and naivety for connecting herself to the star, saying it was an 'inclination for consideration'.

She now says that she feels 'like a bonehead' for saying she needed to resemble the star in spite of having made an effective vocation out of being her carbon copy

+13

She now says that she feels 'like a blockhead' for saying she needed to resemble the star in spite of having made a fruitful profession out of being her carbon copy

Claire says that she doesn't think of it as a compliment to be contrasted with the star

+13

Claire flaunts one of Kim's exemplary selfie postures

+13

Claire says that she doesn't think of it as a compliment to be contrasted with the star

She said: 'I just began watching the demonstrate a few seasons in after individuals said I look like Kim Kardashian.

'I enjoyed her make-up and the garments she wore so I took it as a compliment.

'She's truly lovely and everybody was attempting to resemble her.

'I was so low and unreliable at the time, I had a feeling that I ought to take it [the publicity] on the grounds that it was there.

Claire says that her longing to copy the star originated from a desire for consideration

+13

Claire says that her longing to copy the star originated from a desire for consideration

Claire says that beside her bosom inserts she has had no other work done on her body

+13

She says that individuals don't trust her when she says she hasn't had corrective surgery

+13

Claire says that beside her bosom inserts she has had no other work done on her body

'It was a desire for consideration, I can't let you know how low I was.

'I didn't trust I was anything that extraordinary, so I thought in the event that I can resemble her, that will make me beautiful.'

Claire started filling in as a look-a-like and showed up on TV, however laments being connected to cases she burned through a great many pounds on surgery attempting to resemble the celeb.

The style puss said: 'Individuals don't trust me when I say I've had nothing done.

'I had a boob occupation when I was more youthful yet that was for myself, I've never done anything to intentionally look like Kim.

'I continue being stereotyped as a surgery monstrosity who needs to resemble her yet I need to act naturally - it's not my blame.'

Claire says she doesn't think her fans acknowledge how much the examinations annoy her

+13

Claire says she doesn't think her fans acknowledge how much the examinations annoy her

The low maintenance assistant safeguarded herself and clarified she hadn't had any facial work done, just to be scrutinized considerably more.

She included: 'All I'm attempting to do is safeguard myself, and individuals are assaulting me for saying I haven't had anything done.

'I can't win, individuals simply believe I'm rubbing it in by saying I'm regular however I'm most certainly not.

'I'm glad acting naturally, I'm not one for changing myself to attempt and be another person.

'I simply think on the off chance that you go down that street you'll wind up hopeless sometime down the road since you've conflicted with your own particular self-esteem.'

The brunette says nobody considers her important any longer and her Instagram is tormented by trolls who insult her.

She said: 'Individuals are continually contrasting me with her and they will simply remark on my photograph and say 'Kim'.

'They don't understand how much this bombshells me, I simply need to tell individuals I'm me, I'm not her.

'I'm always being contrasted with another person and nobody considers me important.

'It's demolishing my notoriety when I'm attempting to get out there and advance myself as a respectable on-screen character.

'Individuals are simply stereotyping me.'

Claire included: 'Now and again I truly wish I didn't resemble her.

'I would prefer not to be anything like her any longer, the best thing I can do is act naturally and split far from her.

'I was never, ever cheerful when I was attempting to resemble her.

'The best thing that has left the subject of is that I've found who I truly am.'

Perused more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3904910/I-m-wiped out tired-analyzed Woman-burned through 18-000-attempting resemble Kim-Kardashian-says-similarity RUINED-life.html#ixzz4QQTWmFhh

Tail us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.