Friday 18 November 2016

Moniece Got a Boob Job on the Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Finale and She Looks Phenomenal

In the season three finale of Love and Hip Hop Hollywood, Moniece uncovered that after the show wrapped she was concentrating on simply doing her. The vocalist said, "And until further notice, I'm centered around simply that: my child, my music, and doing whatever else makes me cheerful. What's more, what's making me upbeat now, is completing these here titties." We cherish Moniece's trustworthiness and way to deal with life.

Back in August, Moniece halted by VH1 Live! straight from her bosom enlargement surgery and clarified in more detail her choice to up her glass estimate. She tongue in cheek pointed the finger at her child's dad Fizz, saying, "I have new "companions." I couldn't care less what [Fizz] considers. I sustained his cherished [child]. They were sagging… he place him in there, and afterward I nourished the adored and I required some new 'companions.'"

Investigate some of Moniece's Instagram shots looking remarkable and flaunting her new bosoms. We cherish a little mo' Mo.

Moniece Slaughter Instagram

Moniece Slaughter Instagram

Moniece Slaughter Instagram

What do you think about Moniece's choice to go under the blade? Don't you concur she looks fab in any case she needs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.